- Too many students are being admitted that are struggling in school and being placed in academic probation, being dismissed or simply dropping out
- No study has been conducted to assess the validity of the holistic admissions process used by the school, which considers a range of factors like LSAT scores, undergraduate GPA and courses taken, work experience, and various other life experiences.
- Financial projections based on the potential demand for educating part-time students were not supported by any marketing study to assess demand for part-time education.
In more practical terms, these disparities mean that:
- There is one white attorney for every 52 whites in Dallas County
- There is one African American attorney for every 634 African Americans in Dallas County
- There is one Latino attorney for every 1,441 Latino residents in Dallas County, and
- There is one other race-ethnic attorney for every 235 other race-ethnic residents in Dallas County.